Tag: progressive taxation
- Briefing: Spending Review 2015
- Briefing: The Tax Lock
- Briefing: Manifesto summary - the smaller parties
- Election 2015: What’s at stake for fairer tax?
- What is the 50p tax rate?
- Fighting tax avoidance by big business: can we go it alone?
- Poverty and prosperity sit side-by-side in British cities
- The Panama Papers reveal deep problems at the heart of our economy
- Budget 2016: The reaction from our panel
- The crisis behind the headlines of corporate scandals
- Looking ahead: what Class did next
- The economics of Google’s tax
- How can we help the wealthy part with their wealth?
- Budget 2015: Our panel’s reaction
- First 100 Days - A plan for the economy
- Labour and Conservatives: the manifestos
- Personal Tax Allowance: How an Increase Widens Inequality
- Labour will abolish the non-dom rule
- The worst thing about the Budget? The tax cuts
- Budget 2015: Our panellists give their reaction
- Storify: the top reactions to #Budget2015
- Ed Balls tackles a major General Anti-Abuse Rule deficiency
- Thomas Piketty talks inequality and politics with Class
- VIDEO: The Great British Rip Off
- BRIEFING: the 50p tax rate
- Avoiding Davos
- What Labour needs to do in 2014
- Austerity - there can be no compromise with a failed idea
- The Spirit Level Film - the story so far
- Involuntary idleness represents a massive waste of economic resources