- The politics of curriculum in schools
- Education, justice and democracy
- The Case for Universalism
- Abolishing Want in a Social State
- Why Inequality Matters
- What would a socially just education system look like?
- The select committee confirms it: academies are a failed experiment
- Low pay and increased job insecurity: the state of single parent employment
- What to make of the IPPR report
- Employers and flexible working: Is it really such a stretch?
- What is the most pressing issue for British women today?
- We need action to reduce the costs of childcare
- Why Performance Related Pay won’t work
- What would a further £25bn of spending cuts mean for child poverty?
- Our big challenge - Solidarity in the face of insecurity
- We need to challenge the myths that poison attempts at progressive change
- Reviving the Beveridge vision of a Social State
- Stop pushing people into poverty and get serious about job creation
- Social State: Reclaiming Education for All
- The chicanery of this week’s economics
- Our young people deserve a secure future
- Class Conference 2014: The Film
- Class Conference 2014: The Photos
- Class Conference 2014: The Highlights
- Class at conference season: Submit your events for our Progressive Guide to Labour Party Conference
- Podcast now available - Achieving a Social State @ LSE
- Class and LSE Politics blog host lively debate on the Social State