Thomas Piketty - Capital in the Twenty-First Century
Thomas Piketty's ground-breaking new book Capital in the Twenty-First Century, presents pioneering research that has sparked a huge amount of international debate on global wealth inequality and modern capitalism. His analysis of the impact of extreme inequality on the economy, society and democracy has presented significant challenges for policymakers intent on tackling growing inequalities.
On Monday 16th June Thomas Piketty will join Lord Stewart Wood at an event hosted by Class to discuss the themes he has identified in his book.
For a breakdown of Piketty's ideas read our primer on Capital in the Twenty-First Century.
- Thomas Piketty talks inequality and politics with Class
- Storify: Thomas Piketty in conversation with Lord Stewart Wood
- The significance of Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the Twenty-First Century
- A Primer: Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty
- Why Class is hosting Thomas Piketty