Arts and Culture
Together with our union supporters and network of academics, Class is developing new policy ideas looking at the role of arts and culture in a modern state.
With an emphasis on strong and secure public funding, this series of work will look at the contribution arts and culture makes to peoples' quality of life.
- Looking ahead: what Class did next
- Spending review 2015: Your Guide
- The importance of free museums in enriching our culture
- Five ways to deal with a full blown Conservative Government
- Making an everyday case for arts and culture
- When governments stop funding them, art institutions end up being used as PR tools