Policy and Events Officer
Bridie is the Policy and Events Officer at CLASS, joining in July 2016 to support policy development and the organisation of events. Prior to this Bridie spent two years in Brussels working for a Labour MEP, and will be working on CLASS’s response to Brexit, including trade and proposals for a progressive exit.
Bridie is originally from Birmingham, and has a LLB in Law from the University of Exeter and an MA in Public Policy from the University of Nottingham.
T: 020 7611 2569
- Election 2017: A comparison of Labour and Conservative manifestos (19 May 2017)
- Spring Budget 2017 Briefing (9 Mar 2017)
- Briefing: Autumn Statement 2016 (1 Dec 2016)
- Tackling High Pay: Our Verdict on New Corporate Governance Report (5 Apr 2017)
- What Have We Learned from May’s Brexit Speech? (17 Jan 2017)
- Brexit: What Will We See In 2017? (15 Dec 2016)
- 3 Key Points on the Corporate Governance Green Paper (30 Nov 2016)
- Brexit update: parliament is back in session (9 Sep 2016)
- Fighting tax avoidance by big business: can we go it alone? (30 Aug 2016)
- Day 2: International students (19 Aug 2016)
- Brexit: What next? (18 Jul 2016)