Professor Prem Sikka
University of Essex
Prem Sikka is professor of Accounting at the University of Essex, UK. His research on accountancy, auditing, tax avoidance, tax havens, corporate governance, money laundering, insolvency and business affairs has been published in books, international scholarly journals, newspapers and magazines. He has appeared on radio and television programmes to comment on business matters.
Prem sits on the National Advisory Panel of Class.
- Banking in the public interest (24 Feb 2014)
- Spring Budget 2017: Our Panel Reacts (9 Mar 2017)
- Budget 2016: The reaction from our panel (16 Mar 2016)
- The crisis behind the headlines of corporate scandals (9 Mar 2016)
- How can we help the wealthy part with their wealth? (18 Jan 2016)
- Budget 2015: Our panel’s reaction (8 Jul 2015)
- The Queen’s Speech: our panel’s reaction (27 May 2015)
- Budget 2015: Our panellists give their reaction (18 Mar 2015)
- Proposals to revoke bankers’ bonuses don’t go far enough (31 Jul 2014)
- Mervyn King’s rosy recovery prediction means little for a shattered nation (16 May 2013)