As a member of the National Advisory Panel Owen Jones advises Class on policy direction. Owen previously supported the policy development of Class on a freelance basis.
Owen is a columnist at the Guardian and the author of ‘Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class’.
- What is aspiration? (25 Aug 2015)
- Enabling Aspiration (25 Aug 2015)
- Class Conference 2014: Podcasts (4 Dec 2014)
- This is a crisis for most – but it’s still boom time for those at the top (17 Sep 2012)
- Does inequality matter? (6 Sep 2012)
- Our young people deserve a secure future (29 Aug 2012)
- Radical change is needed to tackle the housing crisis (14 Aug 2012)
- It’s time to stop kicking people at the bottom (12 Jul 2012)
- The neo-liberal project will not collapse on its own - we must replace it (21 Jun 2012)
- We need a new trade unionism for a modern workforce (12 Jun 2012)
- The austerity consensus has collapsed (28 May 2012)
- There is no more pressing time to develop a coherent alternative to austerity (14 May 2012)