PRIME: Policy Research in Macroeconomics
Ann Pettifor is Director of PRIME (Policy Research in Macroeconomics) and now sits on the National Advisory Panel of Class. She is a fellow of the New Economics Foundation and co-author of the Green New Deal.
Ann is also Executive Director of Advocacy International and helped to lead the international Jubilee 2000 campaign.
- What Should We Make of 2017? (18 Dec 2017)
- The Financial Crisis: What’s Changed Since August 2007? (9 Aug 2017)
- But Where Will the Money Come From? Q&A with Ann Pettifor (17 May 2017)
- Spending review 2015: Our Panel’s Reaction (26 Nov 2015)
- Look after employment and the budget deficit will take care of itself (24 Feb 2015)
- Autumn Statement 2014: Seven thinkers share their views (3 Dec 2014)
- Budget 2014: Our panellists give their reaction (20 Mar 2014)
- Today’s Budget and the crisis in Ukraine (19 Mar 2014)
- Britain’s monetary system, like our sanitation system, is a public good (20 Jan 2014)
- Responses to the Autumn Statement (6 Dec 2013)
- The scale of the Coalition government’s ambition (20 Mar 2013)
- The chicanery of this week’s economics (10 Oct 2012)