John Hendy QC
John Hendy QC is on the Management Committee of Class. He is a specialist in industrial relations law at Old Square Chambers, standing counsel to several trade unions, Chair of the Institute of Employment Rights, President of the International Centre for Trade Union Rights and a visiting professor at both University College London and King’s College London.
- Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices: Our Panel Reacts (11 Jul 2017)
- Changes to the TTIP court system still leave fundamental questions unanswered (16 Sep 2015)
- TTIP: The elephant in the room (5 Jun 2015)
- Collective Bargaining, What’s It Good For? (24 Feb 2015)
- The role of trade unions in challenging inequality (26 Nov 2014)